What exactly is the LNS Booster Club?
The Lincoln North Star High School Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents and staff that supports the student-athletes and athletic programs at Lincoln North Star High School.
What teams/groups are supported by the LNS Booster Club?
What does the LNS Booster Club do?
The LNS Booster Club meets monthly.
– Run and maintain the Swamp Shop at the high school
– Host the Gator Golf Classic fundraiser
– Provide grants for special projects that benefit LNS Athletics such as:
– range finders for the golf team
– breakaway banner used by the cheerleaders at football games
– shooting matching for the boys and girls basketball teams
I want to support LNS athletes! What can I do?
– Become a member of the LNS Booster Club! Membership fees help cover our costs and keep the booster club strong.
– Consider joining the LNS Booster Club board.
– Become a team parent, or offer to help your existing team parent — volunteering to help out with a team’s administrative, fundraising, or communications tasks means that the coach has more time to focus on his or her athletes.
– Buy and wear Gator Gear, especially when you are out supporting our Gators at sporting events.
– Plan on attending the various social and fundraising events we host throughout the school year. Help us build community while we celebrate our athletes!